Learn more about Courtney
Hello, my name is Courtney Hobbs. I have enjoyed helping my family, friends, and neighbors with their life insurance and retirement needs since 2013. I was born and raised in the Los Angeles suburb of El Segundo, California (affectionately known as “Mayberry by the Sea”) and moved to Arizona to obtain my degree at ASU’s W.P. Carey School of Business. Since joining the Sagicor team as a Sales Manager in 2015, I have thoroughly enjoyed the privilege of helping both Clients and Agents reach their personal and professional goals. I would love the opportunity to be of service to you and your family, or tell you all about our exciting Career Opportunities!
- Arizona State University, B.S. Marketing
- Currently licensed states: AZ, CA, MD, CO, NV, GA, VA, MI
- Additional info/fun facts/hobbies:
- I am a dual citizen (USA and UK) since my father is from London, England… which also led to a soccer-crazy upbringing (where the English Premier League was always on) and I was fortunate to work my way up to a high level and enjoyed playing in tournaments anywhere from North Carolina, to Texas, to London and Sweden! My brother is also a professional soccer player and has played in Germany and England
- My mum works as a Physician’s Assistant (PA) at USC’s health center where my sister is currently a student attending the Marshall School of Business